Trustworthy Brattleboro Lawyers Find Effective Solutions for Clients
Experienced Vermont attorneys offer personal attention for injury and criminal defense matters
Retaining the right attorney can help you achieve the result you seek while maintaining your well-being throughout the legal process. At Kramer & Vangel, P.C. in Brattleboro, we provide top-quality legal representation with the personal touch that you expect from a longtime community member. In Windham County and throughout Vermont, we handle various types of matters, including personal injury actions, employment issues and criminal defense litigation. Whatever type of concern you bring to us, our team will handle your situation with the diligence, attention and discretion you deserve.
Comprehensive Vermont firm provides professional, reliable counsel
Since 1994, our lawyers have delivered knowledgeable advice and hands-on assistance to the people we serve. From your first conversation with us, you’ll understand how we’ve earned our reputation as:
- Established leaders — By focusing on results and resolving problems effectively, we have built strong relationships throughout Windham County. Three times, our firm has received the Brattleboro Reformer Reader’s Choice Award as “Best Lawyer in Brattleboro.”
- Passionate advocates — In 40 years of combined legal experience, attorneys Ted Kramer and Sarah Vangel have provided clients with individualized attention and steadfast support during stressful times.
- Accomplished litigators — Whether your dispute is litigated in court or can be handled in negotiations, our firm has the skill and creativity to give you the best chance at a positive outcome.
We are committed to bringing you the peace of mind you deserve and will provide a free consultation upon request if you have questions about your legal options.
Skillful advocates handle workplace litigation and civil rights claims
Our firm offers thorough counsel in a range of different practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or misbehavior, our personal injury lawyers will explain the relevant law and pursue a fair financial recovery that fully accounts for the harm you’ve suffered. As experienced advocates in this area, we can accurately assess the compensation that you might be entitled to.
- Workers’ compensation — An accident on the job can cause both physical and financial harm. We file workers’ compensation claims and appeals on behalf of clients who have suffered an employment-related injury or illness.
- Civil rights — Our firm works diligently to protect the civil rights of Vermont residents, seeking justice for all types of these claims.
- Criminal defense — We provide thorough criminal defense against felony, misdemeanor and traffic charges. Whether you’ve been accused of drunk driving, assault or some other criminal misconduct, we will challenge the case against you and advocate for a favorable outcome.
- Labor and employment law — In labor and employment law matters, we help workers seek relief for improper actions such as discrimination and sexual harassment.
Whether your matter can be resolved promptly or requires extensive work, our accomplished attorneys are dedicated to protecting your rights.
Contact an experienced Vermont lawyer for a free initial consultation
Kramer & Vangel, P.C. represents clients in Windham County and throughout Vermont. We handle a wide range of legal concerns, including personal injury, employment and criminal defense matters. Please call 802-451-0762 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Brattleboro office.