Trustworthy Brattleboro Lawyer Finds Effective Solutions for Clients
Experienced Vermont attorney offers personal attention for injury and criminal defense matters
Retaining the right attorney can help you achieve the result you seek while maintaining your well-being throughout the legal process. At Kramer Law, P.C. in Brattleboro, I provide top-quality legal representation with the personal touch that you expect from a longtime community member. In Windham County and throughout Vermont, I handle various types of matters, including personal injury actions, employment issues and criminal defense litigation. Whatever type of concern you bring to my firm, I will handle your situation with the diligence, attention and discretion you deserve.
Comprehensive Vermont firm provides professional, reliable counsel
Since 1994, I have delivered knowledgeable advice and hands-on assistance to the people I serve. From your first conversation with me, you’ll understand how I’ve earned a reputation as an:
- Established leader — By focusing on results and resolving problems effectively, I have built strong relationships throughout Windham County. Three times, my firm has received the Brattleboro Reformer Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Lawyer in Brattleboro.”
- Passionate advocate — With over 35 years of legal experience, I have provided clients with individualized attention and steadfast support during stressful times.
- Accomplished litigator — Whether your dispute is litigated in court or can be handled in negotiations, my firm has the skill and creativity to give you the best chance at a positive outcome.
I am committed to bringing you the peace of mind you deserve and will provide a free consultation upon request if you have questions about your legal options.
Skillful advocate handles workplace litigation and civil rights claims
My firm offers thorough counsel in a range of different practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or misbehavior, a personal injury lawyer can explain the relevant law and pursue a fair financial recovery that fully accounts for the harm you’ve suffered. As an experienced advocate in this area, I can accurately assess the compensation that you might be entitled to.
- Workers’ compensation — An accident on the job can cause both physical and financial harm. I file workers’ compensation claims and appeals on behalf of clients who have suffered an employment-related injury or illness.
- Civil rights — My firm works diligently to protect the civil rights of Vermont residents, seeking justice for all types of these claims.
- Criminal defense — I provide thorough criminal defense against felony, misdemeanor and traffic charges. Whether you’ve been accused of drunk driving, assault or some other criminal misconduct, I will challenge the case against you and advocate for a favorable outcome.
- Labor and employment law — In labor and employment law matters, I help workers seek relief for improper actions such as discrimination and sexual harassment.
Whether your matter can be resolved promptly or requires extensive work, as an accomplished attorney, I am dedicated to protecting your rights.
Contact an experienced Vermont lawyer for a free initial consultation
Kramer Law, P.C. represents clients in Windham County and throughout Vermont. I handle a wide range of legal concerns, including personal injury, employment and criminal defense matters. Please call 802-451-0762 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Brattleboro office.